hyh launched in 2008 as South Africa’s first specialist word-of-mouth agency. Since then we've been dynamic and innovative in the traditional advertising world, as a uniquely insightful and influencer informed organisation.
Additionally, in 2015 hyh has been recognised by Fast Company Magazine Global as one of South Africa’s 10 most innovative companies. We are also listed amongst the top 100 companies in the world as we’re able to harness and activate the value of the most current and influential groups within the country’s ever shifting cultural landscape.
With a presence within the UAE, UK and South African markets we now employ over 60 staff across multiple disciplines and are focused on generating fully immersive integrated campaigns from the very leading edges of an ever dynamic culture.
The power of influence shapes everything we do. We speak to the truth of consumers lives because we are part of the conversation- active, involved and immediate. We are fundamentally non-traditional.
Redefining the agency landscape through the use of immediate, honest insights pulled from the leading edge of South African Culture- built to inform bespoke creative solutions throughout the communication process, across discipline, channel and industry to create changes in behaviour.
Co-Founders Ryan McFadyen and Jason Stewart were nominated by Fast Company Magazine as one of the 50 most creative business leaders within South Africa in 2016.
Ryan has 2 beautiful children who teach him creativity, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ryan is a leading marketer with 15 years global and local experience within marketing and advertising.
- He's launched, managed and sold a boutique pharmaceutical company in 2008.
- He founded hyh in 2008.
- He has 2 beautiful children who teach him creativity, and the ability to work under pressure.
- He's been identified as the entrepreneur under 30 to watch in 2012 by Destiny Magazine.
- hyh identified as one of the 10 most innovative companies within South Africa in 2015 by Fast Company Magazine.
- He's identified as one of the 50 most creative business leaders in South Africa in 2016.
Jason launched the concept and methodology of Influencer and Word of Mouth Marketing in SA.
- 15 years experience in advertising and brand communication.
- His career started in Lagos, Nigeria before moving into advertising in South Africa.
- He launched the concept and methodology of Influencer and Word-of-Mouth Marketing in SA.
- He has lectured extensively at academic institutions, and within the corporate sector as a guest lecturer and speaker.
- He is an expert practitioner in research, advertising and strategy, working across multiple disciplines.
- Driven by innovation.
- He is a thought leader- written and published widely across the web.
- hyh identified as one of the 10 most innovative companies, within South Africa, in 2015 by Fast Company Magazine.
- He's been identified as one of the 50 most creative business leaders in South Africa in 2016.